Monday, February 9, 2009

The addiction of touch

Being with someone. Being close to someone (a certain someone).........thts what i want :)
Have u ever got lost in someone s eyes? 

It had been hardly 10 seconds since i looked into her beautiful brown eyes when the urge to kiss her now so familiar soft lips was owerpowering me and i had to fight back with all my strength of self-constraint and look away, making sure i dont spoil whatever i was left with.

Are you in love with me?" She asked. I'm sure I saw a tear in her eye when I looked over. She turned her head so I  couldn't see it though.

"I don't know. I'm not sure what it would feel like. I know I like you very much. And I know I don't look forward to a life without you. I don't want you to leave. I know I've never felt this way about anyone before. If this isn't love, I can't wait to fall in love because it must be incredible." I said in a rare moment of clarity and poetry.

And a few moments later, under a star-lit sky i proposed her.

We never realize when things get out of hand, when the desperation to get the one you love swallows you and every sane thought turns into a lethal,binding and hopeless insanity. There have been occasions in the last few days when i have felt numb and emotionless. The numbness arose out of the need to shield my soul against the storm of insanity which keeps pushing me into the darkness, day in and day out.

Love is a weird and wonderful thing.Sometimes we choose to make it good or bad.Probably its not even our choice but its the time that makes us do things we dont ever want to do. Sometimes i feel suffocated and experience terrible sorrow.In these times the general feeling is that of desperation and it makes me want to be touched and  loved, cuddled and be close to someone. It gets worse when you get used to the feeling and lose it, all of a sudden. 

Again this gives you two options- Hate yourself/her and move into darkness OR fight it and get accustomed to change,  start smiling again and move on. I chose the second path but am addicted to her touch now :( Am just walking in the  wilderness with only the belief that in the end things work out the way they have to. Do i miss her?? Upto you to decide :) 

Cya

No comments: