Monday, December 29, 2008

The Week that was

Ah MRA camp seems like its been ages,but here i am in a completely opposite mood compared to the one i had when i returned from MRA. Now as far as the learnings from MRA goes, the one thing i learned was to manage my relationships in life better. And that is something thats gone completely haywire in THE WEEK THAT WAS.

The week started off good as i got to meet a close friend from graduation who had come to give her exam.Being around all my close mates brought back the memories from the past.It was good while it lasted :) But i got a sour Christmas gift or maybe just maybe it was a blessing in disguise.Why choke something beautiful by pulling it close when you can admire it from a distance :) Here i remember a line i heard from a very special friend.....Promise only when you can keep it...Sometimes in life we make mistakes of saying things when we cannot handle it properly....Then why do we do such a thing???I believe its all about evaluating your personal abilities and state of mind.I am usually good at evaluating myself but on this occasion the emotions got better of me.Maybe i should have waited for another month which would have made sure i am back to normal and learnt from my past mistakes.Well life does not provide for any Ifs and buts.

My biggest flaw is that i am the best planner and the worst implementor. This has been the story of my life and being lost just doesnt help the cause.I am just not able to gauge the abstract flow around me.I now realize what i never understood my special friend kept saying that i dont realize most of the things, but i was lost :( No need to make excuses though.I have learned my lesson and will make sure nothing untoward happens hereon. Meanwhile i am keeping my fingers crossed about new years eve.All i can say is god sees the truth but waits.Cya :)

No comments: